Jewelry to celebrate my Asian origin and my love for the rich silk brocade in imperial costumes of long ago. Red symbolizes good fortune and joy. Black symbolizes the power of water. White symbolizes brightness and purity. Gold yellow symbolizes freedom and prestige.
- Copper, enamel glass, sterling silver ear wires
- Cut and shaped from 100% copper sheeting, sifted on enamel glasses and fired in a kiln
- Flowers are 3/4 inch diameter, 1 and 1/8" long with ear wires
- Teardrops are 1.75 " by 1/2", 2 1/4" long with ear wires
- Indicate on order form if you'd like enamel gold luster to only be applied to flowers center
- Each jewelry piece is hand fabricated with care in my Montana studio. Expect slight variations as each piece is unique
Made to order. Normal processing time is 3 to 5 working days. Occasionally, it may take up to 2 weeks once you place your order, depending on how long it takes to fabricate your piece. Rest assured I’ll try my best to get your jewelry shipped as soon as possible for I know how excited you are to wear them. If timeline is of concern, please contact me.