These fine silver enameled earrings are inspired by the delicate feathery wings ("Plume" in French) of South America birds I encountered on a vacation. Fine silver clay and a vintage button are used to hand shape each disc. Delicate, light weight and colorful earrings go perfectly with your everyday outfits!
- Hand shaped and textured fine silver
- 1/2" diameter circles which are enameled with transparent glass enamel and fired
- Hand fabricated sterling silver ear wires. Choice of traditional or long curvy ones
- 1 and 1/4 " total length with traditional ear wires. 1 and 3/4 " total length with longer curvy ear wires
- See matching necklace
- Jewelry is hand fabricated with care in my Montana studio
Made to order. Normal processing time is 3 to 5 working days if I don't have any in stock. Occasionally, it may take up to 2 weeks once you place your order, depending on how long it takes to fabricate your piece. Rest assured I’ll try my best to get your jewelry shipped as soon as possible for I know how excited you are to wear them. If timeline is of concern, please contact me